Boreham House is a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian house built around 1796 and was originally the home of the local apothecary. The house is set in about 2½ acres with a formal, walled garden, woodland and a field.
Boreham Street, the village in which Boreham House resides, sits on a ridge offering wonderful country views over the High Weald to the north and down to the sea, over the Pevensey marshes to the south. The Bull’s Head pub is just a short stroll away where they serve delicious meals and Harvey’s Sussex ales. There are other excellent pubs and restaurants close by as well.
The large airy en-suite guest rooms are all tastefully decorated and furnished with sumptuous Vi-Spring beds and mattresses, finest Egyptian linen, large flat screen HD TVs and lovely bathrooms with spacious walk-in showers. Guests also have private use of ‘the snug’ a quiet sanctuary to escape to and relax, and are welcome to make use of the gardens and grounds. On the landing you will find some of Sara’s freshly homemade baked goods and there is complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house.